Sunday 3 August 2008

Back. And on the team.

It's been official for a while now, but here's the news:

I'm on the German national Team for the freediving Team World Championships 2008 in Sharm El Sheikh! Way cool.
So, it's training now for me.

But let's see a couple of keywords on the last month or so.

DeeperBlue.net Course weeks on Kalymnos:
- Greece is wonderful ...
- ... and Europe isn't bad at all, either.
- Met great people that I hope I will spend much more time with
- Being a Freediving Instructor is cool - and even better with DeeperBlue.net
- If You don't have a mum to look after You, there's always Emma. :)

European Freedive-Meeting in Sougia, Crete
- Greece is wonderful ...
- ... and I have friends there! Hey Giorgos and Christina! :D
- My ear was stuffed and I couldn't dive - but not a problem. Had the best vacation in a long time. :)

Going back to Dahab
- Had the blues about going back to Egypt and not to Germany ...
- ... but comng back wasn't so bad after all. It does feel a little bit like home here.
- There's a nice bunch of people here. Happy to live in Dahab.

No comments: